What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When submitting an appointment request on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your full name, email address, phone number, SSN (US only), PPS number (Ireland only), date of birth, company name, insurance information or other details to help you with your experience.
Our business model requires that we process data in order to operate efficiently. Without your consent to do this we cannot send you automated messages which are integral to the service.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form to request an appointment or enter information on our site (e. g. contact form, Live Chat). Information on the usage of our website is being collected by Google Analytics, while you are surfing.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you book an appointment, respond marketing communication, surf the website in the following ways:
• To quickly process your appointment request.
• To contact you via email, phone or text regarding your appointment or other products and services.
• To follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
You can unsubscribe from our mailing list at any moment at the unsubscribe page
We would only use your personal information when you have provided explicit consent for that. Consent is provided at any stage of accessing the website and you have the right to recall your consent at any given time via email.
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since every browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
We do not offer third-party products or services on our website.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We have implemented the following:
• Google Display Network Impression Reporting
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
We agree to the following:
• Users can visit our site anonymously.
• You can change your personal information by emailing us.
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
We do not allow third-party behavioral tracking.
In order to be in line with regulations we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
• Within 3 business days
We will notify the data protection commissioner
• Within 1 business day
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Process appointment requests and to send information and updates pertaining your appointment.
• Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our patients after the original transaction has occurred.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails:
• Email us at email@example.com
• Use our unsubscribe link.
• Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you in accordance with Section 86 of the Data Protection Act 2018;
• Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete in accordance with Section 87 and Section 89 of the Data Protection Act 2018;
• Right to erasure – in certain circumstances, you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records in accordance with Section 87 and Section 89 of the Data Protection Act 2018;
• Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing in accordance with Section 87 and Section 89 of the Data Protection Act 2018
• Right of portability – subject to certain restrictions, you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation where we hold it in electronic form. This right of data portability applies to: (i) personal data that we process automatically (i.e. without any human intervention); (ii) personal data provided by you; and (iii) personal data that we process based on your consent or in order to fulfil a contract.
• Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by us or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority:
Data Protection Commissioner: Office of the Data Protection Commissioner. Canal House, Station Road, Portarlington, Co. Laois, R32 AP23, Ireland. Phone +353 (0761) 104 800 | LoCall 1890 25 22 31 | Fax +353 57 868 4757 | email firstname.lastname@example.org
Xsite Health Ltd.
Last Edited on 2018-05-14